Somehow immediately after posting about OpenCRVS hiring a Product Manager, they created a new opening for Operations Manager !
It's a great startup building an open-source civil registration system. Check out their PM opening below:
OpenCRVS is hiring a PM for its open-source civil registration system
Rayan Nait Mazi ・ Aug 22 '22 ・ 3 min read
And of course you can check out their code repo here:
Here's the job description
OpenCRVS (https://www.opencrvs.org/) is looking for an experienced and driven Operations Manager to set up and manage the operational, financial and project monitoring activities of our newly established not-for-profit organisation.
OpenCRVS is an open-source digital civil registration solution designed for low-resource settings. It is central to achieving our vision that all people are recognised, protected and provided for from birth.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage recruitment process for new team members (advertising, filtering candidates, scheduling interviews, responses etc.)
- Draft employment contracts and ensure that consultants contracts are up to date and renewed when necessary
- Managing the onboarding process for new team members HR and wellbeing support for all team members
- Ensuring organisational policies and procedures are up to date or drafted
- Legal compliance of the organisation (e.g. with GDPR, HMRC IR35 etc.), working closely with our legal consultants
- Donor reporting
- Financial management and accounting, including Tax and VAT reporting
- Preparing book-keeping / accounting inputs (e.g. via HubDoc)
- Invoice management: outgoing / incoming, including payment of invoices
- Expense reporting and payments
- Payroll management
- Progress tracking: against the project plan and identifying schedule
- Financial tracking: human resources and other costs, identifying cost variances
Experience and Skills
- 3+ years in a similar role
- HR experience
- Financial management and reporting experience
- Project management experience
- Xero experience (preferred)
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- A self-starter that is able to work autonomously within a remote team
- Able to manage own time and meet deadlines
Remote (you can be based anywhere, but preferably in a Europe friendly time-zone)
How to apply
If you have the skills and experience described above and are interested in joining our dynamic and impact-driven team, please share your CV and a short covering note to email@example.com by Friday the 26th of August.
For qualified candidates, we will propose an introductory call to explain more about the role and understand your expectations to see if we are a good fit.
Top comments (0)